CHANCE TO WIN $20 DONATOR CREDIT
Alright, so you may or may not have noticed a portion of new MCP players instantly disconnect instantly on join, obviously some portion of this is natural but I have a suspicion that a portion is not. Mainly due to the amount this occurs and partially because of new players joining, leaving, joining, leaving before finally giving up and not joining back.

Now due to the nature of the bug this is very hard to replicate/track down as it likely has something to do with a client error.

This is where you come in.
If you have ever had a new account/a friend try to join the server for the first time and they get this error let me know the error message and you will be rewarded. Don't let this be some lag issue as it has to be related to a new player joining.

If you can solve this the $20 and more is yours.

signature

???
I will try tonight

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Inb4 it's loading the server texture pack and disconnects them

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Sep 28th, 2015, 10:06 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Inb4 it's loading the server texture pack and disconnects them

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
I don't think it is that, because it dose not initialize until the client has fully loaded in so I if it was I don't think it would be as rapped as it is. But feel free to dive into the files and see if it is, here is the link http://dl.cdgs.net/MCRP/MCPRP-V3.1.2.zip

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
This happened to me on one of my alt's when I was banned. I tried to join and it would load in , about 1 second after it would try to download the resource pack. Then it would freeze at 1% and then my game would go to not responding , shortly after it recovers and it says "Disconnected". I had to turn off resource packs for the server to be able to join.

signature

Kek
(Sep 28th, 2015, 01:06 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: This happened to me on one of my alt's when I was banned. I tried to join and it would load in , about 1 second after it would try to download the resource pack. Then it would freeze at 1% and then my game would go to not responding , shortly after it recovers and it says "Disconnected". I had to turn off resource packs for the server to be able to join.
It may be the DL server then or the DynamicTextures plugin or bungee being dumb

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Also people time out a lot. I think due to the fact that a lot of us play from America and it's hosted in Canada

signature

Kek
(Sep 28th, 2015, 01:27 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: Also people time out a lot. I think due to the fact that a lot of us play from America and it's hosted in Canada
No

signature

-James Cameron