StarfePvP'S Ban Appeal
I'll send it to you on skype Silas because if I post it on here it's the same thing as what Starfe did

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 04:18 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: I'd like some proof of the offense here, if anyone has any. Then again Nate already made this ban and he's capable of handling it.
Were there proof...?
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 04:21 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: I'll send it to you on skype Silas because if I post it on here it's the same thing as what Starfe did

Seeing as it would be proof I doubt it would do anything.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Mit if I posted what he said on the forums it would be the exact same thing as doing it in-game, giving out personal information.

signature

(Oct 3rd, 2015, 05:30 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Mit if I posted what he said on the forums it would be the exact same thing as doing it in-game, giving out personal information.
Wait so shouldnt zs get bannes for saying my skype name?? LOL
I'm pretty sure your real name isn't LazyLads, also you have no proof.

signature

(Oct 3rd, 2015, 06:36 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: I'm pretty sure your real name isn't LazyLads, also you have no proof.

[Image: 8c60ca13960b76b494bb92c464c1f1de.png]

I'm sure he can prove his own skype.

But seeing as B_Bob is the only one who can provide something and Nate either denies to provide evidence or refuses to make it public the ban should be lifted.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
So there isnt no proof.. i just wanna get unbanned i were really active i really want to make the most of my $ only got it for 1 week and 5 days .-. Pleaseee..
If proof isn't given to me Soon? I'll unban you.

signature

???
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 07:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: If proof isn't given to me Soon? I'll unban you.
okay np