Server dying?
In my opinion, MCP is going down.. by alot.. Now all i see is like 0-3 players playing now when it used to be like 15-20 people player before.
Whats going on? is MCP getting bored already?

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Most people are on at night. But yes it does seem like its going down And the world will end when it does. Because MCP is that good, but you see most people are going on mini games servers which is bull crap. Because obviously MCP is love MCP is life.
We're working on fixing this and will put more effort in when I get home. We'll also be targeting what turns players away from the server. Suggestions are always welcome.

signature

???
There will always be things that drive players away from the server, but a nice and snug 30-40 players would probably be perfect. Of course the player count could get up to 100 and I'm not sure how LaughNgamez and Zeedin would feel about that. MCP is a strong ship made out of next generation duct tape. As long as someone's on the ship it will always be afloat.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Aug 20th, 2015, 04:27 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: There will always be things that drive players away from the server, but a nice and snug 30-40 players would probably be perfect. Of course the player count could get up to 100 and I'm not sure how LaughNgamez and Zeedin would feel about that. MCP is a strong ship made out of next generation duct tape. As long as someone's on the ship it will always be afloat.

Well Said Geo. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 20th, 2015, 07:06 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=GeoDope link=topic=2298.msg13274#msg13274 date=1440113263]
There will always be things that drive players away from the server, but a nice and snug 30-40 players would probably be perfect. Of course the player count could get up to 100 and I'm not sure how LaughNgamez and Zeedin would feel about that. MCP is a strong ship made out of next generation duct tape. As long as someone's on the ship it will always be afloat.

Well Said Geo.
[/quote]

Thank you lol  sc2prob

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
http://cdgs.net/index.php/topic,2194.0.html

Smile

signature

where did Warden astral go
School started.. that might be why

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
(Aug 28th, 2015, 01:00 PM)Wer6w_SkyStrike link Wrote: School started.. that might be why
I can give you 3 reasons why people are quiting.
1. Silas and Wardens arent that active now a days
2. Silas nerfed the shit out of everything which makes MCP a lot less fun
3. I mean you even took out every pot except speed Players will definately quit because of this Silas nerfed pvp so much that MCP started losing its burn

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Coolskate there's a reason a lot of things were nerfed, this is not an op prison server. Yeah maybe things were nerfed a little much but it could be easily fixed, that's not the reason people are quitting, they're quitting because there is little to no new content being released.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]