xXLink2003Xx using killaura
Guys I wasn't hacking so shut up please <3

signature

I don't know why you keep arguing both me and silas have said no so there is nothing more to say. Shut up and leave the dam kid alone

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Aug 13th, 2015, 08:13 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: I don't know why you keep arguing both me and silas have said no so there is nothing more to say. Shut up and leave the dam kid alone

So hacking is allowed on the server now? Or do you and Silas just love Link so much? This is clear hacking on the server and neither of you want to ban him. If it was someone else doing this they would be banned. Not to mention the fact that Link can't even provide evidence showing he wasn't hacking.

If you looked at other videos that show people using aimbot / forcefield then it would be clear.

As a side note: I'm not arguing, I'm simply curious as to why you don't think this is hacks, as if it is this easy to get away with things like this anyone could get a hacked client make it look like they are "clicking" and not be banned.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Aug 13th, 2015, 08:13 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: I don't know why you keep arguing both me and silas have said no so there is nothing more to say. Shut up and leave the dam kid alone

Ok zeedin so now we can Hack on MCP thats fine with me lets remove " No hacking " from the rules then

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
The reason I wasn't banned was I wasn't hacking you noobs.

signature

(Aug 13th, 2015, 09:09 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: The reason I wasn't banned was I wasn't hacking you noobs.

The reason you aren't banned is because either Silas/Zeedin don't know what aimbot is or they just feel we are harassing you. Since they haven't banned you you have ran around in game saying you hack, I've killed you with my force field and things of that sort. This video should be more than enough solid evidence to prove that you are hacking. I've reviewed the video as have many others who have spent a lot of time dealing with these same things, hacks such as aimbot, and forcefield shown here.

Neither Silas nor Zeedin should take this as disrespect from any of my posts, though Link you can't even give counter evidence showing you weren't hacking here? And why does Silas think this is just clicking? I'm not harassing you nor the Admins. Simply wish to understand why both owner and network admin think this isn't hacks.

signature

The proof is the NCP logs
  emotRIP

signature

(Aug 13th, 2015, 09:23 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: The proof is the NCP logs
  emotRIP

Logs are going to prove you were not hacking how?

signature

(Aug 13th, 2015, 09:32 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2283.msg13228#msg13228 date=1439526238]
The proof is the NCP logs
  emotRIP

Logs are going to prove you were not hacking how?
[/quote]Enjoy you one week ban for harassing link & questioning judgment

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ