guard application

What Is Your IGN: 7yWatson
How Old are You As of Now: I Am 11
When Can you play mcp: from 9 or 8 in the morning to 7 or 8 at night.
What is your timezone: EST
What is Your Rank on The Server: E
do you Have any experience with other Prison servers: yes i have with TitanMC
do you any Experience guarding? give a list of servers ip if possible: I have not been a guard yet on any server yet but I'm willing to help out on this server.
Have you Read Both the Guard rules and the Prisoner rules Even the ones in the info room: yes is i have read the rules
Why Should we Pick you to be our next guard: Because i am Dedicated to mcp And i love to help new players I sometimes give players 5k for the next rank
i understand that can not happend will i am guard but instead of that i will show them around the prison and Continue saying Welcome Prisoner123 To MCP! do /rules and /tips to get Started!
i will show them the tutorial and do my best to make that player feel welcome

Dank Fuel Can't Melt steel memes!
Thanks For Reading
-7yWatson
(Aug 5th, 2015, 06:18 PM)7ywatson link Wrote: What is your IGN? 7yWatson
How old are you as of now? 13
When can you play on MCP? 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
What is your timezone? eastren
What is your rank on the server? e
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes i have i have been on titan mc
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. i have been guard on titan mc a a guard
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes i have
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? cause I'm dedicated to mcp and i will tell all the server members about the rules and show them around the server.

May i just point out most of this is from my Application. And forgot to put Dank Fuel Cant Melt Steal Memes. And there for Had not read the Rules. And So Dang Short, Sorry Brock. [Brock is his Name irl]
I think maybe he should become a guard because he is really confident he said a couple weeks ago and I think he could maybe be a good guard.
#AddedDankFuelCantMeltStealMemes Pretty Good. Yet a Short app.. Like shorter then mine lol.
#1 Short app
#2 Didnt read the rules
#3 needs to buff his pvp skills up
#4 Not much of a experienced player
#5 Any other way Gl

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]