Point shop suggestion
(Jul 23rd, 2015, 06:51 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: How about  a jail pass?
actually, I think the Jail Pass idea wouldn't be half bad

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Jul 24th, 2015, 10:09 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2216.msg12837#msg12837 date=1437702715]
How about  a jail pass?
actually, I think the Jail Pass idea wouldn't be half bad
[/quote]

ikr.

signature

Yeah Big Grin

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
like a pass that would have maybe like 2-3 uses and for those 2-3 times you wouldn't be able to go to jail

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
Issue with the Jail pass:

Most of the jails are within reason there is a bail sign there to get of of jail early, making the point system have get out of jail free passes would be shit as not only can players abuse it by getting others to vote in their name  but as we seen with the Christmas event people, not saying who, used VPN's to get ahead so no to the Jail pass.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Mit you dont have to say no like you're a admin, this suggestion is up to silas or zeedin or anyother warden or staff. I think this is a good idea when you can buy a jail pass. I under stand the bail thing but I dont think anyone would waste 250k but instead only like 10 points for a unjail pass

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jul 25th, 2015, 09:17 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: Mit you dont have to say no like you're a admin, this suggestion is up to silas or zeedin or anyother warden or staff. I think this is a good idea when you can buy a jail pass. I under stand the bail thing but I dont think anyone would waste 250k but instead only like 10 points for a unjail pass

Ten? lmao no no no no no, I didn't say it as an admin said it as my thought on it. Jail/Mute passes are terrible ideas, and if the Jail pass is put it it might as well be 100 points with out much the votes could be exploited.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
If we were to do anything with escaping the jail it would be to make it more of a roll play event.

signature

???