masterovie's Guard application
What is your IGN? masterovie
How old are you as of now? 16
When can you play on MCP? Everday from 10:30am to 5pm
What is your timezone? Eastern
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No but i have played this one a long time.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was guard Twice on MCP
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes multiple times.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I believe you should pick me to be the next guard because I like challenges and being a guard is one of them.I am good at pvp and respectful to all players. ( even if it doesn't seem like it).  Lately I have a lot of energy to the server but i can't use it except verbally which is one reason i want to be guard. it would change from random verbal attacks to let all my energy concentrate on pvp.  I will stop any pvp that goes around on MCP.  Not only will I stop pvp, but I will help C-Blockers by showing where things are and answering anyones questions.  I feel after being demoted the second time for a reason no staff member can tell me, I believe I deserve another go at Guard.  1 Huge thing that doesn't bother me as a player is dying.  I do not say things after I die for example : " Hacks  or swear words ".  From the past two times I was guard i was only reported 1 time and i think that says a lot.  It showed me that i'm doing my job correctly and people see that.

dank fuel can't melt steel memes
Thanks,
masterovie

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I wouldn't boast about your past accomplishes too much but you have been mature, thriving at PvP, and know the rules no doubt. I would love to see you as the next C-Guard. Idk if there is a space open atm though. +1
(Jul 15th, 2015, 08:25 AM)DaNate link Wrote:I wouldn't boast about your past accomplishes too much but you have been mature, thriving at PvP, and know the rules no doubt. I would love to see you as the next C-Guard. Idk if there is a space open atm though. +1
Thanks i didn't mean to say so much of my accomplishments in the past. snoopdawg

signature

While I was a guard he was very disrespectful to me, also bad grammar.

signature

(Jul 15th, 2015, 06:06 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:While I was a guard he was very disrespectful to me, also bad grammar.

Yes you are right i was a little mean but that was for jailing me for no reason so yea.
Also at least i did't make a guard application 13 hours after i was demoted!! snoopdawg rekt

1 last thing, No one uses perfect grammer. Smile  GG kappaswag

signature

+1 Good player, don't see him being extremely disrespectful.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
#ReplaceLizzy4Masterovie2015 no offence lizzy +1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul 15th, 2015, 06:19 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:+1 Good player, don't see him being extremely disrespectful.

Thanks Mit.

signature

Ty Everyone for the support Big Grin <3

signature

(Jul 15th, 2015, 06:17 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:[quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2179.msg12581#msg12581 date=1437008786]
While I was a guard he was very disrespectful to me, also bad grammar.

Yes you are right i was a little mean but that was for jailing me for no reason so yea.
Also at least i did't make a guard application 13 hours after i was demoted!! snoopdawg rekt

1 last thing, No one uses perfect grammer. Smile  GG kappaswag
[/quote]

You say you're respectful? Maybe check this post. Also to say I never jailed you for no reason.

signature