Wer65w_SkyStrike's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Wer65w_SkyStrike
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? Pretty much everyday from 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm on week-days and he whole day sometimes on week-ends
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? My current rank is Donator Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I do i have played on GotPvP and MineCave
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I do not have experience with guarding yet
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have ?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
What is your IGN? Wer65w_SkyStrike
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? Pretty much everyday from 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm on week-days and he whole day sometimes on week-ends
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? My current rank is Donator Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I do i have played on GotPvP and MineCave
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I do not have experience with guarding yet
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have ?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I feel like i should be MCP's next guard because i have been trying hard on learning how to behave in certain situations and have been analyzing the current guard behaviors. I also think i should be guard because i am a very dedicated player to MCP. I have donated 4 times as of now and plan on continuing. I have improved in PvP and have gained maturity since my last guard app. Thank you for reading

signature

Ummm... Earlier today you said you were 12?? So do you age extreamły fast?

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i was 13 on the 20th of may then turned 14 xD ask everybody

signature

Wer is 14 but Wer if you expect to get guard I would try to put a little more effort into this application. -1
Like DaNate said, you should really beef up this app.

signature

[Image: jVoSFv.gif]