signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
hubcap

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
s

signature

[Image: mca.png]
Not listed anywhere in the rules, fixed that so it will slide this time.

signature

???
Omg Natefoster got demoted for his exact reason and now silas you let him slide? REally?

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
snoopdawg

signature

[Image: mca.png]
(Mar 21st, 2015, 05:32 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:Omg Natefoster got demoted for his exact reason and now silas you let him slide? REally?

Could you please fuck the bloody hell off you annoying little cunt? I've have had it so much with your constant bitching if you don't like the way Silas deals with things then please fucking leave you insignificant little cunt.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 21st, 2015, 05:42 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=1854.msg11009#msg11009 date=1426984347]
Omg Natefoster got demoted for his exact reason and now silas you let him slide? REally?

Could you please fuck the bloody hell off you annoying little cunt? I've have had it so much with your constant bitching if you don't like the way Silas deals with things then please fucking leave you insignificant little cunt.
[/quote]
+1

signature

???
(Mar 21st, 2015, 05:42 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=1854.msg11009#msg11009 date=1426984347]

[/quote]

11/10

[Image: slow-clap.gif?w=650]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ