Forums Update v3.0
As you can see I updated the forums. If you find any bugs please post it here with screenshots.

snoopdawg kapacheeno Kappa panicBasket pedobear rekt riPepperonis salt illuminati partyhat dogemaster GG kappaswag noob nukez kappabane Keepo kappamar zerglin sc2prob facepalming deniedimj nopeimj omgagrill omgemj

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
illuminati confirmed

signature

I wreck bitchs' pussies
Looks nice  snoopdawg (i dont know what that means)
dogemaster

signature

1000ms
[Image: r07yEl7.png]
doesn't embed the signature and the writing is way the fuck up in the top right
[Image: mt5SgBK.png]
the tiny picture for embedding a spoiler and a youtube link is the same

signature

Kill me
(Mar 1st, 2015, 04:01 PM)Craftin link Wrote:[Image: r07yEl7.png]
doesn't embed the signature and the writing is way the fuck up in the top right
[Image: mt5SgBK.png]
the tiny picture for embedding a spoiler and a youtube link is the same
yeah wtf it happened to me too.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Auto Embedding dose not work anymore had to remove it when we moved the forums, was causing errors so you will need to to add the [.img][./img] to it.

Well Shit FireFox updated things so going to have to fix it.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So I found the bug and it is when you are logged out of the forums so going to work on fixing that now. Thanks for telling me, never could test it without beging login

signature

-James Cameron
the hell did you do to the faces...