xXLink2003Xx's guard application
What is your IGN? My in game name is xXLInk2003Xx

How old are you as of now? I am eleven  years old (17 days until I am twelve years old.)

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP often from about 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM.

What is your timezone? Pacific Standard Time (PST)

What is your rank on the server? Citizen with lifetime donor.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes, I used to play on some other prison servers but I like MCP the most.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I do have guarding experience. ip: uprison.mcserver.ws.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read all of the rules, including the ones in the info room. Also all players should know that Donuts Don't Have Farms.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? There are lots of reasons I think I should be the next guard. First of all, I have lots of fun on MCP and I will do my job well, I will play often and will guard 100% of the time I am on. I have experience at guarding and I am a good guard on UPrison. I am a nice person and I treat all people with respect.I love guarding and its very fun for me. I am mature for my age and am improving my pvp skills also, my skills in other areas such as knowledge of MCP rules. I am a fan of CDGS and all of the servers on it, I would love to become a guard so I can be a part of MCP's great staff. I know all of the guard rules and I know how to follow them. I mean one of the guard rules is follow all mod rules Tongue. That is why I think I should be the next guard.

Thanks for reading.

- Link

signature

Great App and great guy! As well as good pvp skills! +1
Ty for your input nate!

signature

App is a bit short buff it up m8 and your kinda inactive so idk

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Ty coolskate I am actually fairly active but ty anyway.

signature

-1 short app but ok player

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
ty shot, I appreciate it.

signature

Not a terrible app, just try not to annoy me for a bit and it will be considered in the next cycle of guards I choose.

signature

???
MCP has inactive guards we need active people so ink isnt very active therefor I wouldn't know if he would be accepted unless he gets active

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
ty everyone I appreciate all of your feed back.

signature