Involving Donator Items & Reset
Okay since I've been asked a ton here you go.
So donators,  they pay for the server with IRL money pretty simple. Because we decided to do a reset we had two options, refund donations or recredit them to an extent, refunding them was not an option for obvious reasons (we have bills).

There are 3 classes of donator items I'll say.

#1 items with durability such as party packs & items from donator access packs.

#2 physical items that don't break and can essentially be used forever. Spawners, grinders, etc (exp & money packs included)

#3 Commands. Commands will stay the same and players should still have access to all their commands. Such as disguises, hunger packs, donator access.

Now for how we'll handle these.

#1 Items in these class will be recredited from UP TO 30 DAYS AGO. This is because after a months play time most of these items would be gone anyway. (People who bought life time donator will be credited a party pack)

#2 Non breakable items. These items will be recredited from UP TO 3 MONTHS AGO.

#3 Commands. Commands shouldn't need to be recredited, as for the main one being asked people who donated for baron will be recredited. Not recrediting them would be wrong even if we were against it.

I was going to let you guys read the signs at the new spawn but I got asked too many questions so here.

signature

???
silas can u get on and recredit all the items plz