CDGS Game night?
We were thinking of how we could get more people on the servers and get more people playing. So I thought we could try a game night where we do a live stream and play all types of games not just minecraft. Now I do know there is not too many of you on the forums and not that many people would watch but it could be fun and it could bring some new people on. If you think we should do it vote on the day that you would want to see it. If you have other ideas of how we could spread the word to people about the servers put it here.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Like if you want I could probably advertise the livestream and the server? But I'm conserned about getting ddosed.
Anyways awesome idea zeedin. I'm looking foward to it Tongue

signature

I shouldn't set my signature to huge ass things.
please make this happen

signature

where did Warden astral go
We'll need your support guys, we'll gladly do it playing all sorts of games on twitch perhaps I'll even do a facecam. If we do please make sure to share it around, be active & support the stream.

signature

???
Of course I will silas.
Im daticated xD

signature

So we will do it next Friday, and I would guess it would be around  6:00 PM PST.
You can follow me and Silas on twitch to get an email when we go live, both of us will be streaming we will also post on here when we go live.
Leave us ideas for games here.

Zeedin http://www.twitch.tv/zeedin
Silas http://www.twitch.tv/LaughNgamez

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Sounds good
Anyone else?

signature

(Jun 17th, 2014, 07:33 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: We'll need your support guys, we'll gladly do it playing all sorts of games on twitch perhaps I'll even do a facecam. If we do please make sure to share it around, be active & support the stream.

i bet silas looks australian

signature

where did Warden astral go
Play rust, starcraft 2 2v2 online, and MINECRAFT!!!
What about GMod?

signature