potential change give us your thoughts
may potentially make pvp abuses & caps calls stack between staff. for example "/pvpabuse <name>" adds one to their count and it auto jails them when they hit 3. There would be a command to check your levels & they would drop on jail/lose one level every 20 minutes

signature

???
Def. do it :^)

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
what do you mean "stack between staff"? and what do you mean by "they would drop on jail/lose on level every 20 minutes"? I think I get what your overall point is, and I would say yes, it would be a good idea, but you should still explain a few things a little more thoroughly plz
(Jun 12th, 2014, 12:59 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: what do you mean "stack between staff"? and what do you mean by "they would drop on jail/lose on level every 20 minutes"? I think I get what your overall point is, and I would say yes, it would be a good idea, but you should still explain a few things a little more thoroughly plz
Stack between staff = strike from one staff + strike from another staff 10 minutes later = two strikes and is kept track of by the system.
Drop on jail/lose is pretty simple... If you're jailed/muted your strikes will be reset. Every 20 minutes you lose a strike.

signature

???
(Jun 12th, 2014, 02:02 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1316.msg8324#msg8324 date=1402603187]
what do you mean "stack between staff"? and what do you mean by "they would drop on jail/lose on level every 20 minutes"? I think I get what your overall point is, and I would say yes, it would be a good idea, but you should still explain a few things a little more thoroughly plz
Stack between staff = strike from one staff + strike from another staff 10 minutes later = two strikes and is kept track of by the system.
Drop on jail/lose is pretty simple... If you're jailed/muted your strikes will be reset. Every 20 minutes you lose a strike.
[/quote]
ah ok... what about staff calling strikes? like what  if there is confusion between staff about how many strikes someone has? what if since there is confusion, some staff members may add strikes to players that are not supposed to be added, and it messes up the system?
I like the idea but, I thought of a situation where this may not work.
Guard 1 and guard 2 are pvping prisoner.
Prisoner safe zones.
Guard 1 /pvpabuse prisoner
Guard 2 /pvpabuse prisoner
Prisoner: I got 2 pvp abuse strikes!!! Abuse!

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Jun 14th, 2014, 12:59 PM)zs471 link Wrote: I like the idea but, I thought of a situation where this may not work.
Guard 1 and guard 2 are pvping prisoner.
Prisoner safe zones.
Guard 1 /pvpabuse prisoner
Guard 2 /pvpabuse prisoner
Prisoner: I got 2 pvp abuse strikes!!! Abuse!
It will announce it so the staff will see it.

signature

???
Silas,
This gonna be a cool plugin Tongue

signature

I shouldn't set my signature to huge ass things.
there is a saying people use when programming robotics and other things in that field

K.I.S.S

Keep it simple, stupid

signature

where did Warden astral go