Why were you banned? Telling Silas to 'Burn in Hell'
Are you at fault? Yessir.
What was your rank on MCP? Baron
Why should we unban you? I was just messing around and I love MCP. <333
Additional info:

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
As I said, you're not getting unbanned. You seem to think that you will be unbanned no matter what you do because I generally try to be nice and not keep people banned. However it has gotten to the point which this is a regular thing and that you don't give two shits about the rules because you expect you will always be unbanned. Well tough luck Efex time to learn a lesson.

signature

???
Silas. I try to obey the rules. Nowhere in the rules does it say "You cannot tell the owner to go to hell." I thought that you would actually see that it was a joke. Guess not, oh well. All the time put into the server poof. Gone.

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QCBF3h_tM[/youtube]

My reaction to Efex being banned :^)

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Iron Sheik <3

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
http://i.imgur.com/GVYUypo.jpg

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
the punishment was over justified

his opinion didnt break any rules, if he thinks silas is a piece of crap and should burn in hell, that's his opinion and it shouldn't be rallied against

if he added racism or excessive lang, that breaks the rules, but this steers clear of perm bans

signature

where did Warden astral go
(May 19th, 2014, 11:57 AM)pointlessbob link Wrote: the punishment was over justified

his opinion didnt break any rules, if he thinks silas is a piece of crap and should burn in hell, that's his opinion and it shouldn't be rallied against

if he added racism or excessive lang, that breaks the rules, but this steers clear of perm bans
I can really ban for whatever reason I want, I'll even change the rules if you want to say that.

signature

???
you can change the rules now, but it would be too late, leaving the ban still debatable

signature

where did Warden astral go
(May 19th, 2014, 12:16 PM)pointlessbob link Wrote: you can change the rules now, but it would be too late, leaving the ban still debatable
New rule, every staff must ban pointlessbob without reason or they themselves will be banned. Including pointlessbob, so if you don't ban yourself you will be banned.

signature

???