Abuser?s rank:C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: afk half of the time
When this happened: 5/11/14 About 8:00 PM
Proof:http://youtu.be/7xE1JRe6wqY
Additional info: I Like Trains

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
1. Guards are allowed to go AFK because if they do they get kicked after 5 minutes so they can't farm pay-checks but they probably shouldn't anyways.

2. For this to be even looked at you need to embed the screenshot onto the page by following these steps:

1.) Pick out the screenshots you want to embed.
      2.) Upload them to imgur.com
        3.) Click on one of the images so that it becomes full screen.
          4.) Type this onto your post:
Code:
[IMG]LinkToFullscreenScreenshotHere[/img]
            6.) Repeat step 3-4 until you have embedded all of the screenshots you wanted on your post and you're done. Smile

Also, this shouldn't count as advertising a website, just saying in case you take that link I posted as advertising, just give me a warning please. Smile
(May 12th, 2014, 12:22 PM)Celaraldor link Wrote: 1. Guards are allowed to go AFK because if they do they get kicked after 5 minutes so they can't farm pay-checks but they probably shouldn't anyways.

2. For this to be even looked at you need to embed the screenshot onto the page by following these steps:

1.) Pick out the screenshots you want to embed.
      2.) Upload them to imgur.com
        3.) Click on one of the images so that it becomes full screen.
          4.) Type this onto your post:
Code:
[IMG]LinkToFullscreenScreenshotHere[/img]
            6.) Repeat step 3-4 until you have embedded all of the screenshots you wanted on your post and you're done. Smile

Also, this shouldn't count as advertising a website, just saying in case you take that link I posted as advertising, just give me a warning please. Smile
it's a vid, not a screenshot

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Oops, thought I saw an imgur link
embed youtube videos please, I added it for a reason

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Dude I might have been on the forums or something I don't go ask for paychecks.
Afk*
(May 12th, 2014, 06:52 PM)NoahDaBOss51 link Wrote: Dude I might have been on the forums or something I don't go ask for paychecks.

You can't AFK for pay-checks anyways Noah, this isn't even abuse you just get kicked after 5 minutes not to mention you have the /afk command for a reason.