New banner
New banner that will be displayed on server lists when we launch as an official hub not just a prison.

Thoughts? (implying you guys think Wink <3)
http://i.imgur.com/UH34HVF.gif

signature

???
I like it i guess

the prison is going to change a lot when the server becomes a hub for hundreds of people..

signature

[Image: eJw1i7EKwkAQBfv7ivcDigipBROwUIloEaxkye3F...wcLuE~.png]
(Apr 26th, 2014, 01:08 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Thoughts? (implying you guys think Wink <3)

>implying silas can even greentext

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I hope you did not pay to much for that :/

This was the one I was working on for any one who cares. Needs a lot of work

[Image: cdgsbanner.gif]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Apr 26th, 2014, 10:58 AM)Zeedin link Wrote: I hope you did not pay to much for that :/

This was the one I was working on for any one who cares. Needs a lot of work

[Image: cdgsbanner.gif]
$5

signature

???
I like Zeedin's better. The new one looks too tacky with the Cartoon swords. Make them default or faithful then it's okay, also make the color scheme like zeedin's. Add a Gray tint to the landscape and It will be better.

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
I like the new one better, It shows what the server is about, and its a little more fun looking. Zeedin's is kinda boring, no offense :/
you all now notice how "fast pace PVP" takes less time in the first .gif

(let's use the second)

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Well, I will say that Zeedin's does look pretty awesome? But Silas' has a little more in it. I suggest you guys try to combine the two banners, and then it should look pretty beast.