Not really proof, but just wow Er.
(Apr 26th, 2014, 06:45 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=KoolDev_SW link=topic=1038.msg7069#msg7069 date=1398503585]
Didn't Mitsuo say he saw er with the cape... rofl. and greds said that you can only see the cape with Huzuni

Already explained how I seen it
[/quote]
not really, why don't you explain it again.
(Apr 26th, 2014, 09:25 AM)CoolshortsFTW link Wrote: not really, why don't you explain it again.

Since you don't want to fucking read back one page.

As I said I was using chest esp and x ray on a factions server for raiding and when I finished I planned on watching a movie and didn't feel like wasting time to switch over to optifine so I hoped on MCP seen you and your huzini cape and logged off, didn't move at all stop there for 5-6 seconds and logged off.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 26th, 2014, 09:32 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=CoolshortsFTW link=topic=1038.msg7084#msg7084 date=1398529558]
not really, why don't you explain it again.

Since you don't want to fucking read back one page.

As I said I was using chest esp and x ray on a factions server for raiding and when I finished I planned on watching a movie and didn't feel like wasting time to switch over to optifine so I hoped on MCP seen you and your huzini cape and logged off, didn't move at all stop there for 5-6 seconds and logged off.
[/quote]
The only way to see someones Huzuni cape is if you are using Huzuni.
(Apr 26th, 2014, 09:33 AM)Coolshorts link Wrote: The only way to see someones Huzuni cape is if you are using Huzuni.

>mfw I just said I was using chest esp and x ray, two things from huzini so yes I was using them and I hoped on to MCP to see if Kool was on seeing as he wasn't I logged off but  you was doing parkour and you had the huzini cape, as I said I didn't stay for longer then 5-6 seconds.

signature

(Apr 26th, 2014, 09:36 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1038.msg7091#msg7091 date=1398530026]
The only way to see someones Huzuni cape is if you are using Huzuni.

>mfw I just said I was using chest esp and x ray, two things from huzini so yes I was using them and I hoped on to MCP to see if Kool was on seeing as he wasn't I logged off but  you was doing parkour and you had the huzini cape, as I said I didn't stay for longer then 5-6 seconds.
[/quote]
So you admit to having Huzuni. GG. Also you should show some proof that you were on another server, and you just "hopped on to MCP to see if kool was on" and u were just about to leave and u saw my cape. Proof plz, or  u should be banned.
(Apr 26th, 2014, 09:38 AM)Coolshorts link Wrote: So you admit to having Huzuni. GG. Also you should show some proof that you were on another server, and you just "hopped on to MCP to see if kool was on" and u were just about to leave and u saw my cape. Proof plz, or  u should be banned.

As I said I already explained what I was doing and why record my things of faction raiding? When just an hour before I was talking to Kool and told him I was raiding on factions and asked him about a good movie to watch. If they wanted to ban me they would have done it before, I have no problem saying I hack, but why hack on MCP when without optifine I can't move three blocks? My point stands, you have huzini still and bluud showing a picture of you saying you have a new client just puts you down further, though if you would like a screenshot I have no problem getting one so eh, also....

you were just*
you saw my cape*
Proof please*
you should be banned*

signature

(Apr 26th, 2014, 09:42 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1038.msg7095#msg7095 date=1398530333]
So you admit to having Huzuni. GG. Also you should show some proof that you were on another server, and you just "hopped on to MCP to see if kool was on" and u were just about to leave and u saw my cape. Proof plz, or  u should be banned.

As I said I already explained what I was doing and why record my things of faction raiding? When just an hour before I was talking to Kool and told him I was raiding on factions and asked him about a good movie to watch. If they wanted to ban me they would have done it before, I have no problem saying I hack, but why hack on MCP when without optifine I can't move three blocks? My point stands, you have huzini still and bluud showing a picture of you saying you have a new client just puts you down further, though if you would like a screenshot I have no problem getting one so eh, also....

you were just*
you saw my cape*
Proof please*
you should be banned*
[/quote]
I already fucking said that I was not on Huzuni, and it was probably just a bug. I deleted Huzuni and if you want proof I can give it to you. Now why don't you just shut up already because you don't know what you're talking about. Astral just lock this please. Its going nowhere and Mit just cannot stop arguing.
(Apr 26th, 2014, 09:44 AM)Coolshorts link Wrote: I already fucking said that I was not on Huzuni, and it was probably just a bug. I deleted Huzuni and if you want proof I can give it to you. Now why don't you just shut up already because you don't know what you're talking about. Astral just lock this please. Its going nowhere and Mit just cannot stop arguing.

Now Eli is getting mad because he is getting proved wrong and his arguments are falling out, I don't see what your getting mad about I am talking completely calm though you know simply moving the folder out of your versions folder and taking a picture of it isn't proof, seeing as you can simply place it back in there.

signature

(Apr 26th, 2014, 09:46 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1038.msg7098#msg7098 date=1398530682]
I already fucking said that I was not on Huzuni, and it was probably just a bug. I deleted Huzuni and if you want proof I can give it to you. Now why don't you just shut up already because you don't know what you're talking about. Astral just lock this please. Its going nowhere and Mit just cannot stop arguing.

Now Eli is getting mad because he is getting proved wrong and his arguments are falling out, I don't see what your getting mad about I am talking completely calm though you know simply moving the folder out of your versions folder and taking a picture of it isn't proof, seeing as you can simply place it back in there.
[/quote]
Im not mad, and Im not the one who's wrong here, I did delete Huzuni, its not even on my computer anymore. Like I said, I can show proof that I deleted it. I can make a video showing that my versions folder doesn't have it, its not in my trash, its not in my downloads, and I can show that its not anywhere on my computer anymore. Astral fucking lock this already.
Your not his mother

signature