Americer
(Apr 19th, 2014, 12:17 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=952.msg6614#msg6614 date=1397890710]
[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=952.msg6558#msg6558 date=1397864547]
because then the UN would charge them with war crimes

>implying the UN has any sort of military power when put next to china
[/quote]
Well they actually do. The UN is made up of all the most powerful countries in the world.
[/quote]

well, the greatest power in the U.N. is the united states, meaning that most of the UN military support comes from America itself, but the UN never takes military action against a major country

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 19th, 2014, 01:02 AM)astralaether link Wrote: well, the greatest power in the U.N. is the united states, meaning that most of the UN military support comes from America itself, but the UN never takes military action against a major country

Meaning America is on it's own.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 19th, 2014, 01:09 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=952.msg6629#msg6629 date=1397894559]
well, the greatest power in the U.N. is the united states, meaning that most of the UN military support comes from America itself, but the UN never takes military action against a major country

Meaning America is on it's own.
[/quote]

in a war against china, a good deal of europe would probably back us since europe is terrified of communism after the iron curtain of post-WWII reconstruction

signature

Quote:in a war against china, a good deal of europe would probably back us since europe is terrified of communism after the iron curtain of post-WWII reconstruction

I think much of the memory has passed.

signature

???
Eh still think nobody smart would help America in a war against China, not sure how good of an Army is for Russia though :^)

Also, this topic is more successful that I thought it would be with politics Tongue

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 19th, 2014, 10:50 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:
Quote:in a war against china, a good deal of europe would probably back us since europe is terrified of communism after the iron curtain of post-WWII reconstruction

I think much of the memory has passed.

of the five communist states in the world, not one of them is in europe, and communism was conceived and implemented first in europe

signature

Quote:of the five communist states in the world not one is in Europe

Not if I have my way.

signature

???
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54 [/youtube]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Apr 20th, 2014, 11:13 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54 [/youtube]

Better version, but slightly inappropriate.  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZkJmQWP-OE[/youtube]

signature

???
(Apr 21st, 2014, 12:35 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=952.msg6777#msg6777 date=1398060783]
-snip-

Better version, but slightly inappropriate.  -snip-
[/quote]

and Zeedin's wasn't?

signature