#DemoteMit
Your IGN: _Efex
Abuser?s IGN: Mitsuo_Wolfblood
Abuser?s rank: Moderator
What the abuser was doing: Muted me for saying 'LMFAO'
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 7:14 4/11
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [Image: zbszmvj.png]
Additional info: it was my first offense, you don't add them. He didn't even address the 'Chat Offense'

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
From what I was told you was spamming before I logged on. So time for my favorite thing in the world, a numbered list!!!!

1. While I can not prove you was spamming with caps before I logged on, I have seen this happen before and with a guard saying it as well I will take his word for it.

2. Caps + Bypass of Lang = 3 strikes kid, I have not heard Silas complain about me adding the offences, I believe all the mods, along with Point, Summon, Bluud add the offences as well. Silas wanted to toughen up on the mod rules I will follow those rules and enforcing them to the fullest extent.

3. If you are going to caps and bypass at the same time I don't feel the need to waste the time to call it because you know you are getting muted.

4. Silas is at free will to tell me not to add the offences. I have done it when he first put these rules up, the night they were put up me and Summon jumped onto it right away, me and Summon were the first two to enforce these rules and we have added since starting.

Now that the list is done with I feel I have provided my input on the subject if you care to argue go ahead.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 11th, 2014, 05:28 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:2. Caps + Bypass of Lang = 3 strikes kid, I have not heard Silas complain about me adding the offences, I believe all the mods, along with Point, Summon, Bluud add the offences as well.
You don't add offenses, take the larger one and call it. Don't put words in my mouth, please  Wink

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
Well Bluud me and Summon have always done it, Claire does it I believe. I thought I have seen you do it before

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
What Mit said is true, if someone says something with added offenses, you add them as such. For example if someone uses lang and caps in the same sentence/word/chat message, it is 2 strikes for the caps, and 1 for the lang. Therefore it is a mute.
BTW Efex is banned from the forums for a week for ding shit like that

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Apr 11th, 2014, 07:06 PM)Zeedin link Wrote:BTW Efex is banned from the forums for a week for ding shit like that

just take his perms from posting in this subforum pls

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.