mines
have a donation pack, where you can donate and make your own mine, it allows you to use it for 3 hours.  Have limits on the percentage of each resource, and don't allow them to make it to overpowered

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Good however, I feel like everyone would make the same exact mine,
Max percent of emeralds
Max percent of diamonds
Maybe throw in some gold
Fill the rest with snow

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:28 PM)zs471 link Wrote:Good however, I feel like everyone would make the same exact mine,
Max percent of emeralds
Max percent of diamonds
Maybe throw in some gold
Fill the rest with snow
Excellent point, it is still a good idea though, and I can see ways to get around this issue, and others that could pop up. You know, nothings perfect, there will always be a flaw in everything. All you can do is expose the flaws, and do what you can to fix them as you go. I would say this should be implemented, I know it would be hard, but its worth a shot, and if it works, then Im sure a lot of people would buy it. Most of the problems that could potentially pop up, or that already exist, are fixable.
this has been suggested before, and I believe it was shot down. It'll be extremely hard to implement and not worth it, being how temporary it is

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 2nd, 2014, 03:29 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:[quote author=zs471 link=topic=859.msg5697#msg5697 date=1396470497]
Good however, I feel like everyone would make the same exact mine,
Max percent of emeralds
Max percent of diamonds
Maybe throw in some gold
Fill the rest with snow
Excellent point, it is still a good idea though, and I can see ways to get around this issue, and others that could pop up.
[/quote]

I don't believe you, I think you just said this to say it.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I think that this would be too hard to implement, and if it was implemented, I have a feeling that it would just disappoint people because it would probably be to under-powered.
here's the thing: donating for a mine is a tad redundant because you can already do that

signature

We're talking about a custom one
(Apr 3rd, 2014, 07:48 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:We're talking about a custom one

you already have access to the most powerful mine on the server

signature

Yes, but it doesnt have everything... its still OP though.