Cooldawg28's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Cooldawg28

When can you play on MCP? On the weekdays I can play 3-4 hours per day and on the weekends I can play 5 or more hours.

What is your timezone? Eastern Daytime

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes i do, I play Arkham, Techgeeks and etc.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I used to be a guard on MCP so I am experience with being guard.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I read it at least three also in the info room too.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I believe that I would be the best choice for guard because I have lots of experience with a leadership or protective position. I am a very kind person, am willing to help anyone upon request, and am an easy person to get along with. I am always open to suggestions or correction and take them very seriously. I am very laid back and love to have fun but I can always ?get down to business?! I have been playing MCP for about a year and am experienced with how the prison genre works and how to guard. I am on usually from two to five hours a day most days and enjoy conversing with other prisoner and guards. It even excites me more that this is a great server and many more possibilities are available.I consider myself a decent PVP-er but definitely not the best. I am currently working on improving that by practicing day by day. I also hope that, as I grow closer to the guards that I can take their suggestions and use them to improve upon, thus helping the server and me.I have familiarized myself with the Prison and Server rules and have also read the Guard rules on the server and on the forums. I completely understand them and will not take them lightly. I understand how to gain kits and the consequences for stashing and abusing them.I am a very outgoing person and always welcome new people. I never want anyone left out and feel bad. I believe that anyone and everyone should be included no matter their race, religion, or opinions.I have spent countless hours gaining money to rank up.  However, I don?t always think ?me, me, me?. I love to help others. I also try to spend lots of time getting to know the guards, wardens, and other prisoners on the server. I believe this is a key part in having a truly amazing time on the server.I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application! It is much appreciated.

Sedimentary Torch

Sincerely,

Cooldawg28
dude thats way too short
I made my app longer and better.
You know you shouldn't make a new paragraph every two sentences? its pretty annoying, and really if you hadn't made them separate, it would still be pretty close to the original size, if not the same.
Please lock this because it is a bad application and probably will not be accepted, also you just lied sooooo?...
Er do not tell someone when to lock a post the moderators of the site will do it when and if it is accepted or denied

After glancing over the app I give a +1 we need more guards anyways

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I see it is edited now, and I shall now +1.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 09:12 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Please lock this because it is a bad application and probably will not be accepted, also you just lied sooooo?...

you're not my mom

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Was I talking to you Astral? NO! So gtfo!
(Mar 16th, 2014, 07:42 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Was I talking to you Astral? NO! So gtfo!

Wow, disrespect much?