/d pvp
I think people who abuse /d to attack people in surprise pvp and abuse it to disappear on guards and in a pvp fight should have the perms to remove it because it is abusing it and gives them an advantage in pvp.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
you cannot use /d while in combat, meaning they have to wait until the combat tag expires to get out of disguise

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
If I had a dollar people try that on me before PvP, I'd be on baltop 1.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
Yeah but they run and wait for it to go down /d and then when you run past looking for them they attack you again

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 1st, 2014, 09:31 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Yeah but they run and wait for it to go down /d and then when you run past looking for them they attack you again

and then it takes them out of the disguise because of the way disguisecraft works

signature

Yeah, but it is pretty unfair when you seemingly get attacked out of nowhere when a person disguised as a silverfish starts hitting you.
Also,you can't tab names while they in /d, which makes it harder to jail :\

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Mar 1st, 2014, 10:31 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: Also,you can't tab names while they in /d, which makes it harder to jail :\

I agree, this is an issue which needs to be fixed. however, this is not likely to happen unless you contact the developer of the plugin itself

signature