Events update
I will be looking into making player hosted events in the near future.
Like on old mcp it will cost in game money to run events whenever.
This will be done better than on old mcp.
These options will not allow events to be bought during other events.

Suggestions? Price ideas?

signature

???
They should just be the same as the old prices, if you remember them cause I sure don't. But Blockparty was 150k I think? And Donors should get lower prices to host events possibly? In donor area. And there should be a cooldown per event aswell. So events don't get spammed. Like Once someone clicks the host event sign, A wall goes down in front of the signs so they can't be clicked on.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Feb 25th, 2014, 12:21 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: I will be looking into making player hosted events in the near future.
Like on old mcp it will cost in game money to run events whenever.
This will be done better than on old mcp.
These options will not allow events to be bought during other events.

Suggestions? Price ideas?
Perfect Oppurtunity to experiment my event with ya Silas...
how bout an event where you get a bow and try to shoot chickens in minecarts swinging back and forth Smile #animalabuse

2. anvil drop! dodge falling anvils

3.that one boss event that you had us test back in the days of halloween

4.an event where you have to place a picture so that it matches a givin picture, first person to get the match correct wins

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 25th, 2014, 06:00 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: how bout an event where you get a bow and try to shoot chickens in minecarts swinging back and forth Smile #animalabuse

4.an event where you have to place a picture so that it matches a givin picture, first person to get the match correct wins

1. nah, it'd be hard to implement
2. it's basically tnt drop just much easier
3. yes please
4. couldn't be done without plugins

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 25th, 2014, 06:08 AM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=summonhalo link=topic=544.msg3456#msg3456 date=1393333242]
how bout an event where you get a bow and try to shoot chickens in minecarts swinging back and forth Smile #animalabuse

1. nah, it'd be hard to implement
2. it's basically tnt drop just much easier
3. yes please
4. couldn't be done without plugins
[/quote]
the boss event would have to have less op stuff though :/

Also how bout some snow ball dodge ball

And possibly an mcp party,where you play custom music and give out potions and cakes,make tons of particle effect and fireworks, etc.

Another idea is a completely random drop party(no cheating and picking the items outSmile)

signature

(Feb 25th, 2014, 12:35 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: They should just be the same as the old prices, if you remember them cause I sure don't. But Blockparty was 150k I think? And Donors should get lower prices to host events possibly? In donor area. And there should be a cooldown per event aswell. So events don't get spammed. Like Once someone clicks the host event sign, A wall goes down in front of the signs so they can't be clicked on.
There will be delays.
As for everyone else, I'm not looking for new event ideas atm.

signature

???
(Feb 25th, 2014, 06:26 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=544.msg3463#msg3463 date=1393333716]
-snip-

And possibly an mcp party,where you play custom music and give out potions and cakes,make tons of particle effect and fireworks, etc.

Another idea is a completely random drop party(no cheating and picking the items outSmile)
[/quote]

snow dodgeball?

you mean paintball?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 25th, 2014, 02:35 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=summonhalo link=topic=544.msg3467#msg3467 date=1393334798]
[quote author=astralaether link=topic=544.msg3463#msg3463 date=1393333716]
-snip-

[/quote]

snow dodgeball?

you mean paintball?
[/quote]
no i mean where there is a line in the middle you can't cross and you try to hit the opposing team with snowballs, if the person gets hit he dies

signature

i think that would be a fair game... Smile