Factions [Resolved]
Alright, so I was experimenting with my faction and whatnot and ran into a small problem. The only available ranks for factions are noob (Not sure what it is called), member, and officer. I think if possible we should look for a better faction type plug in that gives us a lot more creativity for our factions, like setting co-owner, faction ranks, faction wars, and what not.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
You know this actually sounds like a pretty good idea mit... And really I think we needs better factions plugin anyway

+1
I agree completely, I just see it being kinda difficult to transition to a new factions plugin and keep all of the existing factions.
Oh we'll yea that's a pretty good point morbid, and I think if we got a new factions plugin, we would probably have to reset all the existing factions, which could also lead to a map reset...
No the map wouldn't reset /sethome with  one faction member to keep the home you have and then after factions are made take the home back and claim land again.

signature

Oh yea, well that makes sense... I think it's a pretty good idea Smile
(Feb 16th, 2014, 01:50 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: You know this actually sounds like a pretty good idea mit... And really I think we needs better factions plugin anyway

+1
"better factions plugin"
lol.... there's only one faction plug in

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 16th, 2014, 06:41 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: "better factions plugin"

You sure?

signature

(Feb 16th, 2014, 07:05 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=summonhalo link=topic=446.msg2578#msg2578 date=1392601299]
"better factions plugin"

You sure?
[/quote]
well it would be copyright most likely if there was another one

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Well to be honest the 'only' faction plug in sucks. You get barely any customization.

signature