/block
Erm, alright this I thought was pretty cool for the simple fact it could save you time when you out in the free world getting resources and don't have inventory room but have important items on you. You could do /block and all ingots of ores, iron, gold, emerald, diamond, not sure if redstone and lapis count but it auto's them them into block form instead of taking time to turn it into blocks manually and opens inventory space for more items.

Like I said just something I thought would be useful to people who mine and work in the free world building and such.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 15th, 2014, 10:27 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Erm, alright this I thought was pretty cool for the simple fact it could save you time when you out in the free world getting resources and don't have inventory room but have important items on you. You could do /block and all ingots of ores, iron, gold, emerald, diamond, not sure if redstone and lapis count but it auto's them them into block form instead of taking time to turn it into blocks manually and opens inventory space for more items.

Like I said just something I thought would be useful to people who mine and work in the free world building and such.

there's already an /echest donor pack

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Astral I know that but this is mainly focused towards ores, but actually I see what you mean Tongue Nevermind then xD I forgot about the endchest thingy

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
m'kay, well I'm going to block this sucker up since it's resolved

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.