NoahDaBOss51's ban appeal
IGN: NoahDaBOss51
Who banned you? I don't exactly know.
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 02/14/14 around 10 pm to 12 am
Why were you banned? I got banned because I was using Anti-velocity?????
Are you at fault? No, I was just having fun killing some guards, like 1v1's and stuff and I killed 3 guards. After I killed the last guard I was banned. I'm just really experienced with pvp and they were not as good as me.
What was your rank on MCP? Free
Why should we unban you? You should unban me because I did nothing and I was just trying to have fun. I work very hard on this server and I should be unbanned. Mcp is my favorite server and I look forward to playing it every day. Sad
Additional info: I have 2 witnesses.
Noah has absolutely no hacks what so ever, I have seen his computer irl and he has None
I think he should be unbanned!
i am one of the witnesses and i have sen his mc script on my own server and irl and i have seen no sighn of hacks on his computer, i also think whoever banned noah should atleast have proof of him hacking on the server before you ignore and ban him

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
(Feb 14th, 2014, 11:55 PM)vinnyv124 link Wrote: Noah has absolutely no hacks what so ever, I have seen his computer irl and he has None
I think he should be unbanned!
(Feb 14th, 2014, 11:56 PM)poprock link Wrote: i am one of the witnesses and i have sen his mc script on my own server and irl and i have seen no sighn of hacks on his computer, i also think whoever banned noah should atleast have proof of him hacking on the server before you ignore and ban him

And neither of you really have any proof.... :/
nor did the person who banned him

signature

(Feb 15th, 2014, 12:01 AM)poprock link Wrote: nor did the person who banned him

How do you know that?
because its not posted on the forums

signature

(Feb 15th, 2014, 12:03 AM)poprock link Wrote: because its not posted on the forums

It doesn't have to be lol
(Feb 15th, 2014, 12:12 AM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: It doesn't have to be lol

Actually it is better to be put on the forums for proof, back on the old forums it was a rule that if a ban/temp ban was made then it had to be reported to the forums. If Geo gave the proof to Silas directly instead of posting it then that is a different story, but proof is suppose to be posted to the forums.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
yea we know mit<3. morbid is just a dick

signature