list o' suggestions
1.Make an enchanting trail Smile
2.make a pack where pistons are allowed. Take away if abused.
3.I could Photoshop a picture for the starcraft2tourney winner,if you guys could implement it somehow.
4. Donor wall,lists the top donor.  This could possibly create competition in which people will donate more for #1 spot
5.Buy handicaps for star craft2 tourney
6. Also,possibly make a betting system for the tournament

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
maybe.

signature

???
Lol,my schools internet ip is Showing on the post for some reason,how do i remove it?

signature

(Feb 11th, 2014, 01:24 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: Lol,my schools internet ip is Showing on the post for some reason,how do i remove it?
only you, me, silas, and zeedin can see it

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 11th, 2014, 02:36 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=summonhalo link=topic=380.msg2036#msg2036 date=1392150267]
Lol,my schools internet ip is Showing on the post for some reason,how do i remove it?
only you, me, silas, and zeedin can see it
[/quote]
oh ok

signature

i especially agree with the donor wall, im already trying to get as high up as i can... i believe im 3rd, with like $600

... and what do u mean by enchanting trail??? there is no enchanting particle... the closest thing to it would be XP orbs, which im pretty sure probably wont be happening
(Feb 11th, 2014, 05:38 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: i especially agree with the donor wall, im already trying to get as high up as i can... i believe im 3rd, with like $600

... and what do u mean by enchanting trail??? there is no enchanting particle... the closest thing to it would be XP orbs, which im pretty sure probably wont be happening
lol... the symbols

signature

(Feb 11th, 2014, 05:51 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=380.msg2056#msg2056 date=1392165519]
i especially agree with the donor wall, im already trying to get as high up as i can... i believe im 3rd, with like $600

lol... the symbols
[/quote]

That'd actually look really cool
wait u mean those jibberish looking symbols in the enchanting interface??? those aren't particles? and I'm pretty sure theres no way to make them particles? therefore, its probably not gonna happen, unless silas comes up with a miracle and finds a plugin that could actually do that? although, i agree, that would look pretty cool? if only it was possible :/
(Feb 11th, 2014, 09:32 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: wait u mean those jibberish looking symbols in the enchanting interface??? those aren't particles? and I'm pretty sure theres no way to make them particles? therefore, its probably not gonna happen, unless silas comes up with a miracle and finds a plugin that could actually do that? although, i agree, that would look pretty cool? if only it was possible :/

what about the ones that float from the bookshelves to the enchanting table? aren't those particles?