er3853's Guard App
>What is your IGN?: er3853

>When can you play on MCP?: Usually everyday, Monday-Friday after school from about 4:00 PM-10:00 PM, and on weekends from about 8:00 AM-2:30 PM? then later from about 9:00 PM-11:00 PM? PS: sometimes i can play all night on weekend nights? i can also sometimes go on during the day on school days usually on wednesdays (ask me about this in game)

>What is your timezone?: MST (Mountain Standard Time) Arizona, U.S.

>What is your rank on the server?: Baron

>Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: No, just a lot of time on MCP

>Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.: Yes, a little, i used to be a guard back when it was like my 2nd day on MCP and i was B rank (Sedimentary Torch!)

>Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?: Yes, over and over and over

>Why should we pick you to be out next guard?: Because I am friendly to most players and guards, I know the rules well, I'm pretty good with pvp, I'm very experienced on MCP, and I want to help new players with anything they might need (so they don't rage quit or something) and so they know enough about the server and are in a friendly environment to play in, and I also want to help stop with the riots all the time, and people not respecting the guards? I believe its time for the guards to have more respect from the players. I promise to follow all these rules, and I want to redeem myself for the bad guarding I did when I was just starting out on the server, I am much more experienced on MCP now and i know much more about it and about the rules and everything, I promise to not abuse my guard perms and keep the prison safe for new players.

-Thank You For Reading
      -er3853

Nice app, I don't think you will abuse again. +1

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
I don't think you're enough mature to be a guard.

1. you're spamming the forum with useless comments.

2. I never seen you fight, all what you do is picking up the loot.

3. I'm pretty sure you'll never be on this account when no guards will be on (you'll probably be on your alt most of the time)

-Nothing personal-

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]