Bigwar2012's Guard Application
What is your IGN? bigwar2012
When can you play on MCP? I can play from 4:00PM-7:30PM on weekdays and 10:00AM-2:00PM on weekends.
What is your timezone? Mountain Standard Time - Arizona
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I do not but I have played on MCP for about a year and a half and know the basics. I would like to become a fine sedimentary torch for MCP.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I guard my chocolate from my little sister quite often if that counts. 
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have a lot of humor but I can be serious. I am OK at PVP and pretty fast at typing. I have many friends on the server and few enemies but I will treat them as equal if I become a guard. My friends will not get special treatment and my enemies wont get harsh treatment. I recently got a new computer and it is very fast so lag wont be a huge problem. You can contact me on Skype at "bigwar2012". ( I don't use an annoying voice modifier that will make you angry)                                                                                                            sincerely, bigwar2012

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
Good app, just modify your post and remove the annoying stuff like karma  view profile personal message and stuff like that.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.