HeroDeacon
ok sorry this is in bug reports, i just didn't know where else to put it?

so whenever i see HeroDeacon on? he never says anything? and I've been told that he's mute? and i believe its been like a month now? since he's talked? you can ask anyone else on MCP if he talks and they'll say no, i heard he was muted? now I'm sure there is probably a legitament reason for him being muted in the first place? however? it seems a BIT excessive for it to be this long? idk if it was a typo in the command or who did it or what? none of the mods or guards seem to know anything about it, otherwise he'd be unmated by now? i just think that its been long enough and i feel bad for him? it also sounds a little abusive whoever muted him, for it to be that long (if it wasn't just a typo)? anyway yeah i just think he doesn't deserve to be muted any longer

PS: silas if this was you or a warden and it was on purpose and legit? could you please enlighten us on why this happened? thx
Looking into it

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 3rd, 2014, 04:01 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: ok sorry this is in bug reports, i just didn't know where else to put it?

so whenever i see HeroDeacon on? he never says anything? and I've been told that he's mute? and i believe its been like a month now? since he's talked? you can ask anyone else on MCP if he talks and they'll say no, i heard he was muted? now I'm sure there is probably a legitament reason for him being muted in the first place? however? it seems a BIT excessive for it to be this long? idk if it was a typo in the command or who did it or what? none of the mods or guards seem to know anything about it, otherwise he'd be unmated by now? i just think that its been long enough and i feel bad for him? it also sounds a little abusive whoever muted him, for it to be that long (if it wasn't just a typo)? anyway yeah i just think he doesn't deserve to be muted any longer

PS: silas if this was you or a warden and it was on purpose and legit? could you please enlighten us on why this happened? thx

if it happened the person probably forgot to include the time in the mute command

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.