I got banned :(
IGN: er3853
Who banned you?: idk
When were you banned? (Time/Date): about 12:00 AM Western Standard Time, 2/2/14
Why were you banned?: i don't know for sure? i think it was cuz i was using my faction name to chat after i had been muted
Are you at fault?: yes? but i kinda couldn't help it, everyone kept trying to talk to me and asking me important questions? i tried to tell them to come to my plot so we could talk through signs, by changing the fac name? but i wasn't able to do that for everyone who was trying to talk to me? then when i was afk, doing other things on the forums, i made the window size so that i could still see the mc chat below? so kit started calling for afk, and i didn't want to be kicked? so i changed my fac name to "mitimmute" and then i was banned for 1 day? I'm still waiting and really getting bored not being able to play MCP, i really don't want to wait like 14 more hours to go back on...
What was your rank on MCP?: Baron
Why should we unban you?: because it wasn't entirely my fault and i promise it will not happen again?
Additional info: just for the future? if someone is muted, whoever is the moderator atm should tell whoever is trying to talk to the muted player that they are mute...
Er, Erik banned you because when you was muted before we warned you plenty of times. Now I called for afk and you moved so I said nvm then people started asking you questions and I said he is muted, then a few minutes later you changed the faction name to I am muted, Er don't worry a day isn't that long bro.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
but I'm getting solo bored... :-[ it hurts!!!!!
you realize that this ban literally expires in twelve hours, correct?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 2nd, 2014, 10:35 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: but I'm getting solo bored... :-[ it hurts!!!!!
Now you know not to do that again, ye?

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
astral, its like 10 hours now Tongue? but i wanna come back on!!!! :-[ :-[
(Feb 2nd, 2014, 01:29 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: astral, its like 10 hours now Tongue? but i wanna come back on!!!! :-[ :-[

even so, it's only ten hours. there's no real reason to create an appeal for a tempban

signature

cmon astral
(Feb 2nd, 2014, 01:32 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: cmon astral
thank you for that two word post that completely changed my mind

locked because temp and honestly shouldn't be here. see you tomorrow

signature