Craftingchic's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Craftingchic
When can you play on MCP? Weekdays: 6-10, if not earlier. Weekends: 12-7. May vary.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I've been on multiple other servers, and I am well aware of the basic sedimentary torch rules.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I've had experience with only one other old, now inactive server, Truecraft prison. I was a trial guard until the server was shut down.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, many times.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am well known by fellow prisoners, and I have been on for quite a few months. I've seen many new players get chased away from the server due to PVP, and I would love to have an official rank to be able to help the new players, as well as old. I'm well aware of the frustrations caused by too much PVP and I'm willing to dedicate myself to helping as much as I can to keep peace in Minecraft Community Prison.
Thank you for your consideration.
~Craftingchic
(Jan 26th, 2014, 02:49 PM)craftingchic link Wrote:What is your IGN? Craftingchic
When can you play on MCP? Weekdays: 6-10, if not earlier. Weekends: 12-7. May vary.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I've been on multiple other servers, and I am well aware of the basic sedimentary torch rules.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I've had experience with only one other old, now inactive server, Truecraft prison. I was a trial guard until the server was shut down.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, many times.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am well known by fellow prisoners, and I have been on for quite a few months. I've seen many new players get chased away from the server due to PVP, and I would love to have an official rank to be able to help the new players, as well as old. I'm well aware of the frustrations caused by too much PVP and I'm willing to dedicate myself to helping as much as I can to keep peace in Minecraft Community Prison.
Thank you for your consideration.
~Craftingchic
6-10 PM and 12-7 PM. Sorry about that!