Guard App [Denied]
IGN: buttkicker12345
What Is Your Timezone? eastern standerd
What Times Can You Play On The Server? on week days from 5:00-9:30 weekend whenever
How Long Have You Played On MCP?about 10 months
What Is Your Current Rank On The Server?baron
Do You Have Any Experience With Other Prison Servers?yes  have experiance on other servers
Do You Have Any Experience With Guarding? have experiance guarding as well 2 times
Have You Read All The Rules (Guard And Prisoner)?yes
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Guard?you should pick me becuase im kind and i will do the best of my abilitys to protect and serve MCP also i have experiance guarding on 1 other server and i was guard 2 times.I will be nice to all people and treat everyone eaqualy and fairly.My last and final reason i should get guard is that i wont abuse anything and i will report it as soon as i see it and will report anyone that does it.remember ALL SWORDS BELONG TO US
-1 Grammar and spelling. Also you are never on when I am at least.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
buttkicker, "ALL SWORDS BELONG TO US" is not needed at all in your app, and silas also doesn't like unessecary caps? and you forgot the "key phrase" which shows that you have not read the guard rules very well
rofl, when you go to make an app, you should probably actually make one and not copy and paste one you made months ago. denied.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.