Guard application.
What is your IGN? noobhack3r
When can you play on MCP? 4 to 12pm on weekdays and 7am to 1am weekends
What is your timezone? Eastern central
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes but only 1
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes sush as gizmo
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have and i have never broken them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I would be a good guard because i never whine when i loose a good sword pickaxe or even shovel. I follow all rules and want to enforce them. I am a very serious player. If any1 breaks the rules i would make him understand it. I am a very skilled pvper so i am not afraid of dying. I NEVER EVER make fun of someones rank, money or the way they play. I want to protect mcp from trollers,pvpers and even hackers. Also i know the ways of being guard because i am guard on another server. I have been guard on mcp but i have been demoted and i want to proove that I am better know and i have learned from my mistakes. If i ever get guard i would make mcp a much more safer and funner place to play in. Thank you for reading my application and i hope i can get another chance to show you of what good guard i am. Thank you and have a nice day/night.
(Jan 25th, 2014, 02:10 PM)noobhack3r link Wrote: What is your IGN? noobhack3r
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes sush as gizmo
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have and i have never broken them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I would be a good guard because i never whine when i loose a good sword pickaxe or even shovel. I follow all rules and want to enforce them. I am a very serious player. If any1 breaks the rules i would make him understand it. I am a very skilled pvper so i am not afraid of dying. I NEVER EVER make fun of someones rank, money or the way they play. I want to protect mcp from trollers,pvpers and even hackers. Also i know the ways of being guard because i am guard on another server. I have been guard on mcp but i have been demoted and i want to proove that I am better know and i have learned from my mistakes. If i ever get guard i would make mcp a much more safer and funner place to play in. Thank you for reading my application and i hope i can get another chance to show you of what good guard i am. Thank you and have a nice day/night.
Proper grammer, less caps. Fix these things.

signature

???
What is your IGN? noobhack3r
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes such as gizmo and I am B-Guard
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have and I have never broken them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I would be a good guard because i never whine or get mad when I loose a good sword pickaxe or even shovel. I follow all rules and want to enforce them. I am a very serious player. If any1 breaks the rules I would make him understand it. I am a very skilled pvp-er so I am not afraid of dying. I never make fun of someones rank, money or the way they play. I want to protect M.C.P from trollers ,pvpers and even hackers. Also i know the ways of being Guard because I am guard on another server. I have been guard on M.C.P but I have been demoted and I want to prove that I am better know and I have learned from my mistakes. This is my dream and i hope i can show you that I am a very good Guard. If I ever get guard i would make M.C.P a much more safer and funner place to play in. Thank you for reading my application and I hope I can get another chance to show you of what good guard I am. I feel that i am ready for this and I know i am a very good Guard. Thank you and have a nice day/night. Smile Wink Big Grin