Guard Application
What is your IGN? Skimboardin
When can you play on MCP? On Weekdays, 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM, And on weekends... All Day Long!
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server? Baron.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, Like Killion,Pr1sonT3ChG33ks I think that's the name and more!
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, On this server I did "/rankup" and I knew not to do it but I was so wrong to and I promise I will never do it again.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I always do so I am pretty clear with all of them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be your next guard because I've been guard on this server before and I know how it goes and how good everyone is at PvP so..., also I am better than most guards at PvP so I can help with riots and Stop Them, Also I have a decent PvP skill so that can also help with the riots that go on and I will do my job right and if a warden asks me to do something.    (I'm not a lazy fool that is like "Whaaaaaa?" Also, I know what I'm doing and I am a fast typer so it is good because you can call for swords, bows and pvp abuse, constant pvp and if I get to A-Guard I will /mute /kick and do my job correctly. I will also try my hardest to not do something stupid like last time... Thank You for reading this and thank you for your time! ~Skimboardin~
sedimentary torch