Banned for X-Ray?
No, why would I do that, I offered any information I have to prove I didn't use x ray, I was doing good on the server and you can test it geonat, you can not see invisible particles if they are in /v.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
well heads up, I was using an invisibility potion

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Dude seriously add me on skype or something so we can make this easier, I wouldn't go to these lengths to get unbanned if I was guilty.

signature

(Jan 20th, 2014, 07:50 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: well heads up, I was using an invisibility potion

Unless it was patched F3 + B is suppose to let you see people using invis. potions unless this was patched a bit ago.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Why do you do everything you can to frame me for something I didn't do, I offered you ways for me to prove I didn't cheat, and you don't respond

signature

(Jan 20th, 2014, 07:42 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=120.msg429#msg429 date=1390271638]
http://imgur.com/Efmwu9C
This is geonats only reason for banning b_bob.
His pickaxe broke so he has to /spawn to get another one. There is a glitch that when your pickaxe breaks it actually still has one duribility and is only visible to other players.
b_bob wouldn't cheat.

This picture doesn't prove a thing, for one it shows nothing but Er. and well the crappy E mine. The chat has three lines two of which are chat and the third Mr. MineDiamond leaving the server. How does this show Geo's reason for banning?

And Geo :-) Sounds like X-Ray #NoFakeOres
[/quote]
Me saying I seen fake ores doesn't have anything to do with b_bob getting unban. He is trying to do everything he can to get unban and nobody is giving him any option he didn't cheat all he did was mine down 2 by 1 and mine some ores left and right

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
If you have been banned you have been banned for a good reason, unless you do a good unban up or buy an
unban pack then well your sol, and the app isn't really that good :\

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Pro tip Geonat "/v"
My recommendation for you b_bob is that if you did xray to admit it, we are generally a pretty forgiving place but we do not accept liars. I trust Geonats instinct and will let him deal with this.

signature

???
I'll unban you and let you continue your journey to freedom, but don't forget geo doe will be watching :v)

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Jan 20th, 2014, 08:09 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Pro tip Geonat "/v"
My recommendation for you b_bob is that if you did xray to admit it, we are generally a pretty forgiving place but we do not accept liars. I trust Geonats instinct and will let him deal with this.
Don't always have to use /v

signature

no

[/quote]