poprock-improved
What is your IGN? poprock3189

When can you play on MCP? I can play on the server all the time on the weekends. I can only play after school during the week

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? FREE

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes only one though

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. On Sneaky Bastards I was rank millitia

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have ( All Your Swords Belong To Us).

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I think I should be the next guard on MCP because i am very familiar with the game and server. I have seen guards come and go, and if I am chosen I will be there for the long run. This is my dream job on the server and it would be the best if I could have a chance to prove my abilities to the server and the other guards. My pvp skills are pretty good and i can fend for myself in a bad situation. I would like to apologize for applying so frequent, but my apps can be a bit terrible so i'm just improving on my app to increase my changes to gain the job of guard. I am not new to the guarding game I have been a guard before for six months and I hope to do the same on this server.
Thank you for reading.

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????