Moar Suggestions!
I feel it's unnecessary for there to be unbanning passes. Someone hacks, gets banned, buys a pass, and comes back and continues to hack. So, my point is that we should demolish the process of buying a unban pass, and should just stick to the traditional unban application. If you disagree, by all means post below.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
:\ I like the idea, but I see your point, I would think that being banned for hacking they wouldn't hack on the server again.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 12th, 2014, 08:48 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: I feel it's unnecessary for there to be unbanning passes. Someone hacks, gets banned, buys a pass, and comes back and continues to hack. So, my point is that we should demolish the process of buying a unban pass, and should just stick to the traditional unban application. If you disagree, by all means post below.
I somewhat agree with you. It does seem like an unfair advantage for those that can donate, but it also makes people pay for their mistakes.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
We have probably paid for a few months of hosting with the unban pack, It will be staying. I personally see your point but since we generally unban people who make decent apps anyway all it really is is a short cut.

signature

???
(Jan 12th, 2014, 11:10 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: We have probably paid for a few months of hosting with the unban pack, It will be staying. I personally see your point but since we generally unban people who make decent apps anyway all it really is is a short cut.
When you put it like that, I see why you would want unban passes, Silas. ;s

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]