poprock3189 [Outdated]
What is your IGN?  poprock3189

When can you play on MCP? I can play on the server any time on the weekends and most of the time after school.

What is your timezone? My timezone is EST

What is your rank on the server? My current rank is Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, but it is no longer around.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. i was a guard on the Sneaky Bastards server, i was a Militia

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have(All Your Swords Belong To Us !!)

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I think I should be chosen to be the next guard, for it has become a dream of mine to be a guard and help the other guards get a control on the pvp. I am very familiar with all of the rules of both a prisoner and guard. It would be great if you could just give me a chance to prove to you I am ready to take on the responsibility of a guard. On a skill level I would say that i'm pretty good at pvp and I can type fast, so I think i have what it takes to be the next guard on MCP. Thank you for reading my app.

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Your app is a tad short. Make it longer and it'll have better chances for success.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Locking because of new app

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.