SnipedYall's Guard Application [Accepted]
What is your IGN? SnipedYall

When can you play on MCP? On weekdays I can play from 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time US

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard United States

What is your rank on the server? My current rank is "Sensei" but my actual rank is "Baron" On my other account I am "Citizen"

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I do. I am Head-Warden on a prison server, pm me if you want the IP.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes I do I have been guard about 4 times now I think. I am very experienced unlike some guards. Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I was A-guard, B-Guard, and C-Guard on MCP.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have read the ones in the info room more then the ones on the forums, but yes I have read all of the rules. I have learned over the course of being guard 4 times, new rules that aren't listed on the forums/info room.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be your next C-Guard because I have prior experience with guard so I would know what to do. Also I am decently good at PvP so I will try my hardest not to die a lot so prisoners wouldn't get my sword so there would be less contraband out on MCP. I would like to help the server grow by recommending it to my friends. I wouldn't advertise to them because that is a very bad thing to do because many people will come on and advertise on this server. If I ever got A-Guard again I wold make sure the chat would be clean every once and a while I would remind people to not spam, cuss, caps etc. I would make sure I wouldn't break any rules and if I make a mistake I will ask a Warden/Owner and fix my mistake. I will try my hardest to be the best guard I can possibly be. I will read the rules over and over every day just to make sure I know them by heart. I would love to become the next C-Guard because I could help prisoners by making sure they don't die. I have seen many prisoners C-Baron quit the server because they kept getting killed. I would like to reduce the number of those quits and raise the people on the server. I would be very smart about being guard and not make any silly mistakes like spam like I did when I was first guard. I will use common sense and try my best to be the best guard I can be. Thank you for your time, your hopefully next C-Guard, -Sniped. Don't you just hate them sedimentary torches? Also all of the swords belong to the guards because it's their job to keep the prison safe.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Gonna go ahead and lock the old thread since you made this one

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Welp I'm not getting guard. My mom is going into surgery so that is fucking up my life. All I wanted was guard but never going to get it again. See'ya might not be on for a while, -Sniped

signature

Actually I might not ever be on again. Bye, -Sniped

signature

Oh my goodness! I certainly hope your mom will be ok! :o
Best of luck, to the both of you Sniped.
Stay strong Sniped, hope you will come back to MCP soon!

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Welp geo is owner now so I got guard Big Grin

signature

Accepted.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]