MERF_A_DERP [Denied]
What is your IGN? MERF_A_DERP
When can you play on MCP? 8-9 AM and 4-11 PM
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? B Block
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I have become a guard on another prison server that I am unable to provide the name and IP of, as it is now closed, though if it is required of me I can try to find the old minecraftforum.com post. That server shutting down is why I came to MCP.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? sedimentary torch; Of course I have, I wouldn't be applying if I hadn't read the rules. Sarcasm I aside, yes I have and I understand what will be required of me as a guard.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I really don't think that server has enough good guards, meaning guards who actively do their jobs to the best of their abilities. I know there are good guards like summonhalo and _sparty_, but some guards will ignore PVPers or even PVP inmates. I'd like to be a guard so that I can hopefully counteract those less than stellar guards. I can and will uphold the rules of the server and being a guard whenever it is required of me. I'm no wordsmith, and I cannot give you an elaborate speech on how I will be the very best there ever was and all other guards will tremble at my sight, i'll be honest. I want to be a guard because I think it'll help the people of the server, that's all their is too it, plain and simple.
denied.

signature

???