How To Apply For Guard [Read Me]
Guard Application:

Follow these steps to apply for guard:

Start a thread in this sub-forum and put "<your username>'s Guard Application" in the subject. Nothing more than that. Failure in doing so will result in a denial.

Copy and paste this into the body of your post and fill it out.

Once your app is posted wait patiently. Do not bring up your staff application to current staff members no matter how cryptic you go about doing so.

Code:
What is your IGN?
How old are you as of now?
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
When can you play on MCP?
What is your timezone?
What is your rank on the server?
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?

Here is an example application:

What is your IGN? Silas_Bowen
How old are you as of now? 18
What is your current playtime on the server?  739.8 hours
When can you play on MCP? From 7-10 PM on the weekdays, and from 2-12 PM during weekends.
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played on a few and been staff on a few as well.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I was a C-Guard on prisonserver.com and an A-Guard on sedimentarytorch.com.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I am dedicated to the server and I would love to help new people.
By being Guard on MCP you agree to forfeit all civil rights.