snipedyall
Your IGN: summonhalo
Hacker?s IGN: snipedyall
Hacker?s rank: baron
What the hacker was doing: aimbot, forcefield, i'm not sure
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) around 5:00 pm Mtn.  1/14/14
Proof: (insert an image or video here) http://youtu.be/08_U4t4DkFo
Additional info: at first, i was winning, and then sniped went away, and logged out and in, and then he came back, 
and then got me in a corner.  Now usually sniped isn't really that good at pvp, and flesh was kinda helping, but not much.  Once i was in a skype call with sniped and he admitted to using hacks in survival games.  Now i have never seen hacks before(at least at don't think so), but this was insane

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Jan 14th, 2014, 05:46 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: Your IGN: summonhalo
Hacker?s IGN: snipedyall
Hacker?s rank: baron
What the hacker was doing: aimbot, forcefield, i'm not sure
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) around 5:00 pm Mtn.  1/14/14
Proof: (insert an image or video here) http://youtu.be/08_U4t4DkFo
Additional info: at first, i was winning, and then sniped went away, and logged out and in, and then he came back, 
and then got me in a corner.  Now usually sniped isn't really that good at pvp, and flesh was kinda helping, but not much.  Once i was in a skype call with sniped and he admitted to using hacks in survival games.  Now i have never seen hacks before(at least at don't think so), but this was insane
seems like they just got you in a corner :/

signature

???
k, like i said, i've never seen hacking

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Jan 14th, 2014, 07:30 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: k, like i said, i've never seen hacking

Plus Tongue Didn't really have enough footage of Sniped, if his head was snapping to you then yeah it could have been aimbot.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 14th, 2014, 07:31 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=summonhalo link=topic=70.msg237#msg237 date=1389753039]

Plus Tongue Didn't really have enough footage of Sniped, if his head was snapping to you then yeah it could have been aimbot.
[/quote]
yeah, it seemed like he was standing too close to flesher to really be aimbotting. forcefield, though, they may just be in allied factions

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Jan 14th, 2014, 09:13 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=70.msg238#msg238 date=1389753114]
[quote author=summonhalo link=topic=70.msg237#msg237 date=1389753039]

[/quote]
yeah, it seemed like he was standing too close to flesher to really be aimbotting. forcefield, though, they may just be in allied factions
[/quote]>.friend add flesher

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Lol I wasn't hacking I was using a knockback 2 sword to keep you in the corner. Also me and flesher are truces Tongue

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
#MrHax

XD

-er3853