(Dec 30th, 2015, 04:16 PM)TySun link Wrote: Your IGN: TySun
Offender's? IGN: _Efex
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the hacker was doing: Using jesus hacks
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 15-12-20 6AM AST
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsgG6CGz...e=youtu.be
I already got banned for this. Nt tho.
(Dec 30th, 2015, 05:07 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=TySun link=topic=2994.msg16567#msg16567 date=1451517373]
Your IGN: TySun
I deserve to be banned for this. I found a bug and abused it. It wasn't a hack though. I found a glitch so I used it. So yeah. #RIPEfex
[/quote]

To me personally your a worthless fool that just needs to leave. Go play another game where people give a damn.
(Dec 30th, 2015, 05:09 PM)James_2K1 link Wrote: [quote author=TheEfex link=topic=2994.msg16568#msg16568 date=1451520455]
[quote author=TySun link=topic=2994.msg16567#msg16567 date=1451517373]
Your IGN: TySun
I deserve to be banned for this. I found a bug and abused it. It wasn't a hack though. I found a glitch so I used it. So yeah. #RIPEfex
[/quote]

To me personally your a worthless fool that just needs to leave. Go play another game where people give a damn.
[/quote]
Who even are you?  Honestly, you're someone from Convicted that nobody likes. Everyone ignores you, you're 13 max. I might act immature a lot of the time. Also, you're just an annoyance to the server. Nothing more than a minor inconvenience. As to you saying I'm "a worthless fool", I'm far from that. Already accomplished more in my 15.6 years than you will in the next 20. GG <3
What the hell have you accomplished in life? Bullying people? Messing around? Smoking crack behind bins? I also may act immature but sorry I thought you were another 11 year old numpty that thinks they are better than everyone else. To be fair the amount of dumb things you have done beats me.

I'm speaking the truth though although I have played for just over a month I have not seen so many complaints about a single person like its pastebin sorry bro but play somewhere else if you want to hack or exploit like some of those kit pvp servers. Or just play another game its simple really.
(Dec 30th, 2015, 05:33 PM)James_2K1 link Wrote: What the hell have you accomplished in life? Bullying people? Messing around? Smoking crack behind bins? I also may act immature but sorry I thought you were another 11 year old numpty that thinks they are better than everyone else. To be fair the amount of dumb things you have done beats me.

I'm speaking the truth though although I have played for just over a month I have not seen so many complaints about a single person like its pastebin sorry bro but play somewhere else if you want to hack or exploit like some of those kit pvp servers. Or just play another game its simple really.
Bullying people? Where'd you get that? Smoking crack? Again, where'd you get that? I may have a lot of complaints, people don't like me. Being on a server as an established personality for 3 years builds you some enemies, guy. Also, I've accomplished a 4.0 GPA all through HS, going to Harvard for a hands-on tour, going to various colleges to try and narrowy choices down, actually having friends, etc.
Again thats good for you but that doesn't make you a "good guy" like most people at my school they are all arseholes but they are clever but to counter that usually no common sense. Anyway im done here you can carry on if you like. But remember this... Just because you're clever doesn't make you a good person.

Ps I have friends but im one that likes to go solo
(Dec 30th, 2015, 05:54 PM)James_2K1 link Wrote: Again thats good for you but that doesn't make you a "good guy" like most people at my school they are all arseholes but they are clever but to counter that usually no common sense. Anyway im done here you can carry on if you like. But remember this... Just because you're clever doesn't make you a good person.

Ps I have friends but im one that likes to go solo
I'm a good person to people that are good to me or neutral. But people like you, you guys that are dicks get it back.
I have to break my own rule here.. So your saying silas and zeedin and all that are being dicks to you? You're not respecting them I can say that.