MCP Alert - Christmas, Guard Changes, Chest Keepers and More!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHu91oAdMjY[/youtube]

What's up guys, I'm your host, MittyIsHere. We've talked all week on having big plans this weekend and we kick it off with our mainly week issue. Due to recent outrage directed at MCP Alert we have decided to use our Authors names underneath their stories. We hope this change is headed in a good direction after feedback from our fans. But without further ado, lets get riiiiiight into the news.

Guard Changes:

For those of you who don't know, as guards rank up they are allowed access to guard classes which allow them to play differently during riots. A-Guards Kittiwolf and Nator27 are notorious for being in their wolf state also known as hound class. Hound class was not able to call contraband which made it safe for most to hold out contraband freely. However to contradict this Silas_Bowen has made it so the notorious wolves Kittiwolf and Nator27 now have to walk around with a brand new shiny diamond helmet and axe also known as the Riot Class. Hound class has now been moved up to Head-Guard, formerly accessible by Not-Guard Zs471, until he was demoted after reset. Currently no one has access to the hound class, so we won't be seeing our furry friends for much longer.

-Dragon1240

Chest Keeper Updates:

This week, Silas_Bowen announced that chest keepers have been looked over and adjusted accordingly to benefit the players of MCP. This new 'update' applies to all player ranks and staff within the server, the newly appointed chest keeper amount per rank, is as follows:

Ranks C, B, A and E will now have 8 Chest Keepers.

Ranking up to Free Rank will adjust your Chest Keepers to a total of 10.

Becoming Citizen Rank will bring you to 12 Chest Keepers.

Being Baron Rank or a Staff Member will now give you a total of 15 Chest Keepers.

In relation to this alteration with the Chest Keepers, the donation shop has also been adjusted so you can now purchase a whopping total of 20 Chest Keepers for only $7.50 (USD). Also with Christmas approaching fast, there is sure to be a discount code in the upcoming weeks that will allow you to get this even cheaper Big Grin

-Cpt_Pandapantz

In the Christmas Spirit!

As Christmas is coming up everyone is getting in to the holiday Spirit! Snow is now Falling on MCP and many Christmas plots are going up! Some stiff competition! Here are some of the Christmas plot we where able to find today!

[Image: ImcWEZb.png?1]

[Image: XUoGysC.png]

[Image: tTERQKl.png?1]

[Image: YSTZnc9.png?1]

Also with the Christmas plot contest there is also Santa Silas! Santa Silas will come down you chimney and leave you presents So don't forget to add those to all your beautiful house!!!

-Maelonic

Finance Report:

Our current financial guy is out for this week and possibly next week. Stepping into that position will be Dragon1240.

Starting off with tools and armor: Nator27 is selling various armor pieces from leather to diamond crate and even speed boots at his/Kittiwolf's shop on plot 1. Kittiwolf is selling single books for a whooping $500 a piece at his and Nator27's shop. Lottery tickets can be bought on Panda's courtyard (Plot 7) being sold by ThatLispyKid/Dragon1240. Just buy one slab and put in the hopper and you're entered! Current pot: 1 Million, make sure to read the signs before playing! Kittiwolf,Nator, and Maelonic are all selling emeralds at /courtyard, literally to your right or left. That's it for today!

-Dragon1240

OffensiveTruth : MittyIsHere Style

Where do we even start with this piece of human garbage. A good starting point is his punishment history.

[Image: GQBe_QjuRXapzaQO6MCkPA.png]

Six bans in total since CDGS started recording punishments, four of which have been for toxicity. Toxicity. The very same thing he has been calling out our writer Mitsuo for. Any form of insult coming from this kid can't be taken seriously. His word holds less fucking meaning than former player SnipedYall. All of a sudden he wants to play white knight for Nator? It won't help you get guard kid so sit the fuck down. Maybe it's not guard you're after? You can deny it all you want but deep down every player on this server worth his diamond stacks knows you want to be guard.

Going back to your punishment history, you have thirteen Unban Appeals. You figure after being banned three times for the same thing you'd get the hint and change your ways. Nope. You have thirteen of these things and almost every time you get in trouble it's for the same reason, want to take a wild guess as to what it is? Yup, toxicity. You have absolutely no room to be calling anything or anyone, for that matter, toxic.

And don't try to claim that you don't want guard. You have seven guard applications. Much like with your bans, you figured after a few times of being denied you'd get the hint and stop applying. But, considering who it is, I highly doubt it. But please continue to think that it's other members of the server that make it bad for players to join, when it's really you. Continue to think that YOU aren't the problem. You've been a problem since the day you've joined and you're still a problem now. Don't believe me?

I doubt all staff like you, at most they tolerate you. I really don't like you.

That is a direct quote that I said to you back on March 25, 2015. Over TWO years ago. If you weren't a problem then that statement wouldn't be true. I still don't fucking like you. A big reason behind it is that you remind me of all the worse bits of mcp players over the years. You act like Link made a baby of himself and you were the end product.

It seems the only thing you can call out Mitsuo for is not being on the server 24/7 and being 'toxic'. I feel we've addressed the real toxicity of the server but lets touch on activity for a moment. I'm in no way a Mitsuo fan personally. He's kind of a dick if you haven't caught on yet. But damn kid. He's made it crystal clear that he can't be on as much as he use to. Between work and wanting to spend time with his family you figure a basement dwelling fuck like yourself would be supportive of a fellow basement dweller getting out and making a life for themselves. Maybe it's envy, because while he can leave the doritos and Mountain Dew behind to 'better' himself you just can't tear your sweaty, fat greasy body out of your computer chair you bought with mommys credit card to do anything like that.

I'll hope you've got the point by now. You can try and play white knight all you want on the forums but it won't get you anywhere. As hard as you try, us older players are still here. We know who you are, we know what you've done, and hopefully this post shines a little bit more light on who you are for the newer players. Just some random piece of shit that joined MCP a while ago and after years of being a toxic cunt you want to try and play hero for the new players to try and redeem your reputation.

In short fuck off.

-MittyIsHere Mitsuo

Ending:

Dayuuum. Some heated words coming from one of our head producers. Will this start another wild fire of issues for MCP Alert? I imagine it will. Seems we could report the weather outside today and be called fake news and have demands to be shut down. Anyways. We will be back later this week with another new issue to start off our long week of issue releases. If you haven't read about those go back to the last issue and read about our schedule updates. However, be sure to stay turned for Season 2 Special 3 later on tonight.

signature

[Image: ddd3abd87fa66d2fe566559613aff9db.jpg]
Popcorn tastes really nice right now <3

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 9th, 2017, 06:09 PM)MCP Alert (CNN) link Wrote:
However, be sure to stay tuned for Season 2 Special 3 later on tonight.
Hype

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Actully nice to read now, keep it up.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 9th, 2017, 06:09 PM)MCP Alert (CNN) link Wrote: Currently no one has access to the hound class
That is incorrect sir

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 9th, 2017, 06:29 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=MCP Alert (CNN) link=topic=5459.msg32574#msg32574 date=1512868156]
Currently no one has access to the hound class
That is incorrect sir
[/quote]

Take it up with dragon

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Lol, I don't think me and nator have been hounds ever since silas made it so we can't do parkour, so that's old news on us being hounds always.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]