Coolskate2449's Ban Appeal
Another thing is that sniped hates me a ton and he could have just accused and banned me then told silas to perm ban me, since Silas trusts his staff. Long Story Short SnipedYalll may just be making this all up just to screw me over since he hates me

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
So getting tons better at PvP involves being able to move, hit, and type at the same time? Dude you were hacking. If I was in the wrong, why did you message _Efex with a racist comment before you were banned. Also, showing a picture, like I said, of your versions folder doesn't do anything. Even Geonat agrees with me that you were hacking. Just go on YouTube and search up crit hacks.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
I don't ban people because I hate them.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Lol ok How do we know that bro?

signature

I mean in sparkys picture it shows you are just stupid and think people cant jump 1 block high :/ also shows you are jealous that I got close to almost killing you lmfao.

signature

Sniped if you were streaming it then why can't you give the link to this stream? If I remember right all past recordings are saved to past broadcasts. Again you have yet to show proof of him hacking. And guards don't have social spy so how would you know that he messaged him a racist comment?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
i think u need proof sniped ^
WEll you see sniped Apparently Geonat is the god ofthis server whatever he says is alwas corrrect so stfu and stop sticking to him whenever he says something Hes Not Always Right. Hes a human humans arent always right.

signature

Tell me how exactly can I prove I dont hack tell me a way and I will do it.

signature

SNipedYall all this is perfect for your demotion if you were streaming report me that I was hacking, you have no proof clearly I should be unbanned

signature