A sad thing I have to tell you
Guys I am sorry I am also sad because I have to take a long break from MCP due to things happening in my life I will miss all of you (yes even you Coolskate2449) (message for mayobagels & Dragon1240 hey guys I will reach out to you soon I am gonna miss you so much!) (message for the ChristLegion crew take care of our faction fenixofwar is in charge while I am gone see you in a year or 2 maybe 3) see you guys I will miss you my family will take good care of me (thank you Silas for all the fun time I had on MCP thank

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------DragonMinionLord---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
A sad thing I have to tell you - by DragonMinionLord - Nov 25th, 2023, 07:09 PM
Re: A sad thing I have to tell you - by 7ywatson - Nov 25th, 2023, 08:37 PM
Re: A sad thing I have to tell you - by DogTag93 - Nov 27th, 2023, 10:39 PM
Re: A sad thing I have to tell you - by LaughNgamez - Nov 29th, 2023, 10:26 AM
Re: A sad thing I have to tell you - by Greed0 - Nov 29th, 2023, 07:34 PM
Re: A sad thing I have to tell you - by Coolskate2449 - Nov 29th, 2023, 11:06 PM
Re: A sad thing I have to tell you - by serrian_ - Dec 23rd, 2023, 11:17 PM