panckake542's ban appeal
IGN:panckake542
Who banned you?-urabm123
When were you banned? (Time/Date)4:21 April first
Why were you banned?-Hacks
Are you at fault? No
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen, 2 week donor access
Why should we unban you?--I didn't use any hacks. At first i was suppost to 1v1 urabm then A2thejay came in and rioted with me and we killed him like twice. Then Urabm starts saying "panckake will u teach me pvp ur sooo gooood" of course it was sarcasm so i say in return "its cuz of the fly hax a2 gives me with the bow of his" then Urabm sais "any last words" i say yes and reply "I use fly hax with a2 XD" and i'm banned for hacks for a week. I don't think i should be banned because immediately after that, i screen shared in skype to wifi_the_wynner and he even said i did't have any hacks.
Additional info:None

signature

snoopdawg is bae
+1 he did share after he got baned and dident have any hacked clients on
Get counter proof of not having the hacks on maybe? That or if Ura can't provide his evidence then the proper actions should be taken against this.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 1st, 2015, 02:57 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Get counter proof of not having the hacks on maybe? That or if Ura can't provide his evidence then the proper actions should be taken against this.
Wifi is my counter proof. If you need more id be glad to show u my minecraft directory.

signature

snoopdawg is bae
lol some weak ass counter proof. Maybe Ura won't have proof as to his reason for banning of hacks.

signature

+1 ura had no proof and showed nobody panckake was hacking. He just straight up banned him.
(Apr 1st, 2015, 04:06 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:lol some weak ass counter proof. Maybe Ura won't have proof as to his reason for banning of hacks.
Exactly, if he doesnt have proof, then why am i still banned.

signature

snoopdawg is bae
(Apr 2nd, 2015, 10:28 AM)panckake542 link Wrote:[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=1887.msg11183#msg11183 date=1427929603]
lol some weak ass counter proof. Maybe Ura won't have proof as to his reason for banning of hacks.
Exactly, if he doesnt have proof, then why am i still banned.
[/quote]

Fuck if I know does it look like mods have unban powers?

signature

Fuck if I know does it look like mods have unban powers?
[/quote]No but he has no proof. It's not fair that He can ban me and not have the proof. Only assuming that I hack he still bans me.

signature

snoopdawg is bae
Turn this into a staff report, I only play maybe once a week now but guards shouldn't just be able to ban someone for hacking without providing evidence just because they died a couple times. Sounds like a rage ban #KeepYourEmotionsInCheck

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]