pointlessbob's Ban Appeal
IGN: pointlessbob
Who banned you? Silas_Bowen
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 3/6/2014
Why were you banned? Watch your mouth
Are you at fault? No.
What was your rank on MCP? B-Guard
Why should we unban you? I like MCP, and the ban was undeserved; we call each-other names all the time, I don't see why it's a ban this time.  I don't even understand why I was banned for sharing my joking opinion with urabm, I find it an invasion of privacy when Wardens constantly look at my /msg
Additional info: Don't get corrupted with power, man.

signature

where did Warden astral go
I think he should not be banned. He did not say any names in a bad way, I know he did not mean it at all. He deserves to be unbanned, along with this he is a really nice guy and makes players happy.

signature

ura fix your sentence lol "should not be unbanned!"

signature

(Mar 6th, 2014, 06:02 PM)pointlessbob link Wrote: ura fix your sentence lol "should not be unbanned!"
He said you should not be ban

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Generally if I'm in a shitty mood & twats like pointless argue with me after I have made up my mind about something they can expect to be banned.

signature

???
I agree with you Silas, Guards should speak appropriately even to their friends. It is common sense. Also, I think point abuses too much and is probably the worst guard right now. -1 On this app.
Pointless is unbanned Er, no need to post on it....

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 6th, 2014, 08:13 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Generally if I'm in a shitty mood & twats like pointless argue with me after I have made up my mind about something they can expect to be banned.
The answer you gave me was an answer of a closed mind, the argument I was bringing up was an attempt to reach a conclusion to satisfy both of us.

signature

(Mar 7th, 2014, 07:06 AM)pointlessbob link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=623.msg4070#msg4070 date=1394161980]
Generally if I'm in a shitty mood & twats like pointless argue with me after I have made up my mind about something they can expect to be banned.
The answer you gave me was an answer of a closed mind, the argument I was bringing up was an attempt to reach a conclusion to satisfy both of us.
[/quote]

Bro, he's Silas, he owns the server, he can also ban people if he just feels like it.
locked because the thread serves no purpose anymore

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.